Advertising Mania- True Promotion For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems + Good things about this forum !

4 posters

Go down

Problems + Good things about this forum ! Empty Problems + Good things about this forum !

Post by Noble 2009-12-23, 07:29

~~Good:
  • The "ENTERTHINGHERE" Smiley thing.. such as Staff Smileys and such.
  • New Teams

~~Bad:
  • Nav Bar -- just ew. Razz
  • Banner.. just ew'er. xD
  • Skin of forum seems just wayy too bright and blue. Maybe a light blue.. like ForuMansion. And make the theme more like light Blue, white, and slight dark blue.
  • The BBCCode buttons up top when you are posting a new topic or editing one are kinda mismatched
  • How Members get a very BRIGHT green color.. maybe a more toned down color such as blue.. but you must only do this when the layout is changed if yah know whattah mean.
  • Change how you write " Advertising Mania" and " Promotion " on the Dark Black half-n-half gradient bar thing.. it seems just wayy to dark. >.<
  • Change the "Donator" group color ; or don't even make one.. just give them a rank[<--Prefered]
  • The sentence under the plain text words "Advertising Mania" are all Caps in the first words.. (The Advertising Site Where You Decide).. Maybe:: The Advertising Site where you Decide !
  • Top Posters area.. the text is a bad choice

I know I'm picky.. sorry.

And.. sorry again for like making harsh criticism about them forum when it barely had started.. and is still at the Grand Opening. Smile
Noble
Novice Poster(+10)

AM$ : 135

Back to top Go down

Problems + Good things about this forum ! Empty Re: Problems + Good things about this forum !

Post by StevenF50 2009-12-23, 07:38

Well your head of graphics & colors so freely edit the navbar and banner and its looks nicer Like This instead of like this
StevenF50
StevenF50
Founder
Founder

AM$ : 6218

Back to top Go down

Problems + Good things about this forum ! Empty Re: Problems + Good things about this forum !

Post by Noble 2009-12-23, 07:39

Yeap. I'll be making userbars.. avatars.. navbars (maybe) and a banner soon.
Noble
Novice Poster(+10)

AM$ : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenF50 2009-12-23, 07:45

Yes I will PM you a long checklist lol
StevenF50
StevenF50
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Future 2009-12-24, 00:24

What's forumasion?
The Future
Advanced Poster (+100)

AM$ : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Linky 2009-12-24, 00:26

I feel like the text color needs to be change, it annoys me when I am typing.

Linky
Linky
Advanced Poster (+100)

AM$ : 1146

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenF50 2009-12-24, 01:28

Okay then Linky you change as I am no good at anything

Blake this is forumansion www.forumansion.com I am staff on there so is Linky And Basixaton and Noble used to be staff
StevenF50
StevenF50
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down