Advertising Mania- True Promotion For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Should I be Picked?

4 posters

Go down

Why Should I be Picked? Empty Why Should I be Picked?

Post by Shadow Sora 2010-01-05, 04:44

Why Should I be Picked as an Admin?

There are quite a few reasons I think that I should be picked. (Please excuse me if I sound like I am bragging. XD)

First off, I try to do my best. If I'm asked to do something, I do my best to get it done whenever I have the chance. If I have something I want to change, I'll typically ask the head administrator what to do before completing it, unless I have proven myself trustworthy enough to do otherwise.

Secondly, I try to enforce the rules. If someone is breaking the rules, no matter how little they may be doing so, I see to it that they are properly punished, depending on the offense. If needed, I discuss the matter with the other staff. Unless it is necessary to be stern with a user, I try to enforce the rules in a way that is not rude, yet still gets the point across. However, if the offense is strong, I usually tend to be more stern, to help the user understand that what they did was a big infraction of the rules.

I'm pretty good with graphics, sometimes quite good. (It depends on the forum's underlying theme.) I can do a variety of gradients, glosses, and shapes, although my gloss works often come in square form. (I can try to do rounded corners, if absolutely necessary.) I try not complain about a task, unless it involves me doing 100% of the work by myself, of course.

As a side feature, I can also embed any MP3 or SWF audio file that has a URL. I can turn off autoplay (or turn it on), turn on loop, and change the position (in some cases) of any MP3 widgets.

I have quite a bit of experience with hackers. I've only seen a forum go down once (as far as forums I administrate goes), and even after it was brought up and threatened again, I haven't seen one hacked since. I have found a handy tool that tells whether or not an IP is a proxy (proxies, of course, are often used by hackers), and it also gives a more precise location than IPGetInfo. (The default IP checker of Forumotion forums.) If a hacker returns, I don't give up IP banning them, no matter how much they do it.

I happen to know almost every nook and cranny of the Forumotion Admin Panel, and over the two years (almost) of experience I've had with it, I've learned how to configure almost every part of it.

I happen to have consistent grammar. If I see anything that I make a mistake with, I go back and edit it out. About the only time I ever have grammatical errors is when I post from my iPod, and even those I attempt to keep at a minimum.

As I come to a close, I thought it would be good to list some other things that could benefit a forum:

~I can make theme songs (As long as they don't require singing. XD)
~Any graphics I make are usually created and delivered speedily.
~I know the basics of editing the CSS stylesheet, with which I can fix small glitches or graphical errors.

I seem to be forgetting something, but I assume that it might not matter. =P
As a last note, please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors I may have overlooked, inasmuch as I am currently posting from my iPod. (I don't get my Mac until school is complete. =P)

I hope you like my application. XD

SSD~
Shadow Sora
Shadow Sora
Advanced Poster (+100)

AM$ : 2057

http://gameziplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why Should I be Picked? Empty Re: Why Should I be Picked?

Post by cooltwig 2010-01-05, 04:58

If You dont make it as an admin you can always apply for a reviewer job
cooltwig
Leader
Leader

AM$ : 1045

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenF50 2010-01-05, 05:04

Lol man this was for selected canidates only like cooltwig saidwe need a reviewer
But I suppose we need a graphics admin and your good at graphics so we might accept
StevenF50
StevenF50
Founder
Founder

AM$ : 6218

Back to top Go down

Post by cooltwig 2010-01-05, 05:07

but im the graphic section leader but woudnt he be leader of graphics for this forum
cooltwig
Leader
Leader

AM$ : 1045

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenF50 2010-01-05, 05:14

You aplyed for global moderator not Graphics Admin which is an Administrator who sorts out the themes
StevenF50
StevenF50
Founder
Founder

AM$ : 6218

Back to top Go down

Post by Linky 2010-01-05, 09:35

Nice app SSD!
He is a really good person that keeps your forum safe, trust me, he is an admin on my forum.
SSD, I would become more active, it will get your chances better.

Linky
Linky
Advanced Poster (+100)

AM$ : 1146

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sora 2010-01-05, 10:21

Okay. XD
Thanks, I'll remember that. Wink
And sorry, I was on my iPod. I couldn't see the sub topic. XD
SSD~
Shadow Sora
Shadow Sora
Advanced Poster (+100)

AM$ : 2057

http://gameziplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down