Advertising Mania- True Promotion For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post2Host.me Community Forums (With Free Promotion)

2 posters

Go down

Post2Host.me Community Forums (With Free Promotion) Empty Post2Host.me Community Forums (With Free Promotion)

Post by FullTilt 2010-01-12, 21:18

1)
http://community.post2host.me

2)
We are a newer site looking to open a Post2Host community, however we feel that by having a thriving community before we "Open" the hosting, will allow our site to run smoother.

We are currently holding a Top 10 Member Competition for when we reach around 30 active members will be giving away some goodies.

Every post made will earn you "tokens" that for now will be used for having some hosting when we first open the hosting section. IE with an X amount you will be entitled to X amount of "Postless" hosting.

We have HEAPS of forums so you can pretty much discuss anything under the sun (as long as it is legal) and these forums are just waiting for you to have your usernames plastered all over them. If yo can''t find a specific forum, suggest and we will add it for you.

We have a promotion section too Very Happy

3)
Post2Host.me Community Forums
FullTilt
Novice Poster

AM$ : 30

Back to top Go down

Post2Host.me Community Forums (With Free Promotion) Empty Re: Post2Host.me Community Forums (With Free Promotion)

Post by StevenF50 2010-01-14, 06:19

Your site has been suspeneded is what it says
StevenF50
StevenF50
Founder
Founder

AM$ : 6218

Back to top Go down

Post2Host.me Community Forums (With Free Promotion) Empty Re: Post2Host.me Community Forums (With Free Promotion)

Post by FullTilt 2010-01-14, 23:31

Hmm it would appear that way.. Paypal is playing funny buggers.

Will be up tomorrow (within 24 hours) as I'll have my CC paid off Wink
FullTilt
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FullTilt 2010-01-17, 08:55

It's all back up now. I have extra funds in my paypal too now to assure that if the CC goes funky again, I have backup payments for the server.

Head on over and check us out!
FullTilt
Novice Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenF50 2011-01-31, 03:25

Domain no longer exists.
Locked.
Sent to bin.
StevenF50
StevenF50
Founder
Founder

AM$ : 6218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down