Advertising Mania- True Promotion For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Co-Founder or admin for a art based website.

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Co-Founder or admin for a art based website. Empty Looking for Co-Founder or admin for a art based website.

Post by Macster 2010-01-21, 10:19

Forum Name: Artistic Bound
Positions Available: Co- Founder and or an admin

PM me for the link, as it is not yet up all the way.. still in the works.

PM me with your name (forum name or real name) age, and experience running forums as an admin or moderator of some sort. (This does not mean you will not get the job).

Also let me know the availability you can be around.
Macster
Macster
Novice Poster

AM$ : 74

Back to top Go down

Looking for Co-Founder or admin for a art based website. Empty Re: Looking for Co-Founder or admin for a art based website.

Post by Fred100 2010-01-21, 19:03

Okay?
But as per as i know , aren't you SUPPOSED to give a link to your forum or maybe do WE have to guess the link?
Fred100
Fred100
Advanced Poster (+100)

AM$ : 765

Back to top Go down

Looking for Co-Founder or admin for a art based website. Empty Re: Looking for Co-Founder or admin for a art based website.

Post by Macster 2010-01-25, 03:40

Just so ya know, I did state in my message, pm me for the link, since the forums is still not in production. I need a founder and admin. But no worries, I already found someone.
Macster
Macster
Novice Poster

AM$ : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down